A process group is a safe space where the standard rules that govern ‘polite’ social interactions are intentionally put aside so that we can may way for authentic and honest conversations. Different from a support groups and psychoeducational groups, process groups provides a safe environment for us to identify and explore feelings and, practice new, healthier and more intimate ways of relating to others and self.
To find out more about what process groups are, click here!
Who is it for?
This process group is designed for anyone, lay persons or professionals, who is interested in:
- building awareness in how their coping mechanisms sabotage their ability to meet a fundamental human need: belonging.
- experimenting with new behaviors that typically feel uncomfortable to try out with people currently in their life.
- learning more about their unique “lens” or “filters.”
- exploring what works or does not work in promoting closeness or intimacy in relationships.
- participating in group relationships that encourages honesty, authenticity, and supportive care.
No previous experience with any form of group work is required to attend a Process Group. To ensure a meaningful experince , participants are encouraged to come with an open and curious attitude.
What to expect?
After participating, you’ll get to learn about the power of a Process Group:
- have the chance to re-enter and rediscover ways of being and belonging in a relationship (like bonding with group members).
- feel heard, understood and know we are not alone. The experiences of a diverse group give us a variety of views and ways of living that we can resonate and connect to.
- Learn to speak to each other from our hearts.
- Learn to provide and ask for interpersonal feedbacks in authentic ways.
2023 dates for the upcoming Preview sessions are out!
Weekly Preview Groups
Private Preview Groups
If you are interested in organising this Process Group for your teaching, counselling or management teams, contact us today!