There are decisions you want to make in life but have been stuck making them. You are prepared to embark on your own therapy journey and find a professional who can support you as you make these decisions. However, there are many therapists out there and it’s difficult finding the right one! Some of you may have even taken a leap of faith to see a therapist, felt judged by them and stopped returning.
This is yet another decision to make and it mirrors all the other decisions you have to make in your life. You’re stuck.
Is this something you relate to ?
This is something we have heard numerous times from our clients and that is why we have our first-session therapy to empower them to make the right decision. They have found it very useful and many has suggested that if only they knew about these earlier!
About this event
In this information sharing session, we will be looking at empowering you to find the right therapist. Therapy can be a deeply satisfying journey of self-discovery and healing that is experienced on your own terms. Healing begins when we know owning our decisions is now a possibility– starting from deciding on the right therapist for ourselves.
Learning Objectives Participants Can Expect From This Event
- A brief introduction to the different therapy modalities available
- Areas you can explore on your own before searching for a therapist
- understanding your philosophy of care and finding a therapist that has a similar philosophy of care?
- Questions that you can ask their therapist in the consultation sessions that can help that determine the right fit.
- Experiences to look out for in the consultation that can help you determine if you can click with the particular therapist.
Who Is This Event For?
- Anyone who wants to and/or considering to look for a therapist that they feel safe to work with.
How May This Event Help Me to Find Right Therapist?
- Knowing that you have the power and resources to determine your success in finding the right therapist for yourself. Even if you do not end up seeing a therapist, this event will give you insights on what it takes to make good decisions for yourself in different aspects of your life.
Date: 14th May 2023
Time: 3:00pm to 4:00 pm – Singapore Standard Time
The Zoom room for this event will lock 10 minutes after the start time. If you arrive after this time, it will not be possible to admit you to the event.